Christophe Rhein wrote:

Hello,
I did what you sad about opening mousedrake and changing my mouse... but it didn't
work. I still couldn't use my notebook glider.What I did this morning I pluged again
the Usb mouse and it was ok... I unplug it with mandrake running and I could use it.I
closed my computer and started it again.Here again i got mandrake telling me that some
thing is changeg in my config and I chose to cancel the modifications...And so I got
my mouse back and I have also now the USB one.Well I don't try to understand... I just
use it!

Christophe

I'm only guesing, but since you say you have a usb mouse,
which you didn't mention before,
maybe the problem has less to do with the mouse configuration
than maybe the usb setup itself.

KDE - information - USB Devices, displays the usb hubs,
does the mouse show up there ?
If so, what does it say .

John

--