On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 13:20, Chuck Mattsen wrote:
> Obviously, I'm still not used to the touchpad's hypersensitivity, hence
> the partial message send below...
>
> In any case, after upgrading K3B, I've obviously mucked something up
> here.  Any ideas as to what may have gone wrong or how to repair, if
> possible?
>
> TIA
>
> On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 13:18, Chuck Mattsen wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] chuck]$ k3b
> > k3b: relocation error: /usr/lib/libk3bcore.so.2: undefined symbol:
> > _ZNK7QString3argExii
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] chuck]$

Despite appearances to the contrary, I'm really /not/ trying to carry on
this thread all by my lonesome.  :-)  But I wanted to add that I
uninstalled K3B, then reinstalled the prior version, and all is well in
that respect.  But, being as hellishly newbie as I am, I'm a bit
confused as to what I may have done, if anything, to cause the
"relocation error" after installing the update.  But, to reiterate,
there's no urgency to it as I've dropped back to the prior version, so
my much-loved K3B is in place and functional.

--
Chuck Mattsen ... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... Mahnomen, MN
Registered Linux User #346519