Hello, everyone

I am new to this list and also a newbie for linux. I
want to get my wireless card working in linux. It is
Dlink DWL 520 with reaktek rtl8180 chipset. Somewhat
expert users please help me :)

I am writing what I have done till now:

I found the driver from realtek site

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloads1-3.aspx?Keyword=rtl8180

It contains precompiled driver rtl8180_24x.o for
redhat 9, kernel 2.4.20 and also source code and
script files to bring the interface up and down.

I have Mandrake 9.2 so thought I have to compile it
myself. I downloaded kernel source rpm, installed it.
Then did make, to compile the driver I don't know if
it worked but it showed 2 or 3 warnings and generated
the output rtl8180.o
then I did makeinstall
now when I run the script './wlanup infra'
it shows following,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] rtl8180_1.5]# ./wlanup infra
insmod: a module named rtl8180_24x already exists
infra
./wlanup: line 23: /sbin/iwpriv: No such file or
directory
./wlanup: line 24: /sbin/iwpriv: No such file or
directory
./wlanup: line 52: /sbin/iwpriv: No such file or
directory
./wlanup: line 53: /sbin/iwpriv: No such file or
directory
./wlanup: line 64: /sbin/iwpriv: No such file or
directory
./wlanup: line 72: /sbin/iwpriv: No such file or
directory

I am writing commands on these lines in wlanup script
for reference
23   /sbin/iwpriv wlan0 wlan_para networktype=infra
24   /sbin/iwpriv wlan0 wlan_para ssid2scan=iit
52   /sbin/iwpriv wlan0 wlan_para encmode=off
53   /sbin/iwpriv wlan0 wlan_para wepmode=off
64   /sbin/iwpriv wlan0 msglevel 0
72   /sbin/iwpriv wlan0 enable

Thank you.