Hi! It's me again. I've got a problem and I'm really desperate. I've MSI K6T mobo with athlon 64 3400+ processor. I've installed Maxtor's Diamond plus 9 hard drive on WinXP. When I checked in Computer properties it says WinXp Promise SATA 378 IDE controller. And the hard drive works fine on WinXp. I even created three NTFS partition with no linux partition. Now when I try to install Mandrake 9.2 it recognizes my controller as Promise technology PDC20376 Fast TRak 378 controller and then it asks me whether i wanna use another device as it won't install on it. So when I choose another device by choosing the same controller it gives an error. I donno what to do. Does anyone know what did I do wrong or what am I supposed to do?

Please help.

---AR

NOte: I've posted message couple of times. Sorry about that

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines