Rich and Cheryl Swanson wrote:
Ok, I paid my 60 bucks to join "the club". My bit torrent client says I
downloaded 2085 megs in two files. One file is 256k and the other is
0k. Easy CD creator finds three .iso files of  0k. What did I download
and where are they?
Is there an ftp site where these iso's can be found?
Bit torrent is a terrible way to distribute data.

Thanks,
Richard Swanson

I don't know what you did wrong, but here's how bittorrent is working on my system.
When I click on the bittorrent download icon it opens another web page.
there it shows several files the first two of which are the distribution ISO's. I click on the first one which is about 2.8G This opens a dialog which asks me where to put the files. By default it will put them in a Mandrake 10 folder. Once I've chosen the proper place it starts the process. This will take a VERY long time. Currently I have both the first set of CD's and CD4 downloading simultaneously. Its been doing this for about 36hrs now. Everything is progressing smoothly.

-- Troy T. Hall Registered Linux User #342150 Mandrake Club Member Abilene, KS.