Lee Wiggers wrote:
On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 12:14:19 -0600
Rich and Cheryl Swanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, I paid my 60 bucks to join "the club". My bit torrent client
says I downloaded 2085 megs in two files. One file is 256k and the
other is 0k. Easy CD creator finds three .iso files of  0k. What
did I download and where are they?
Is there an ftp site where these iso's can be found?
Bit torrent is a terrible way to distribute data.

Thanks,
Richard Swanson

So open a mirror and donate the bandwidth for all of us to get 'em
from your house.

Lee

sure, just tell me how. I still have bittorrent running.

-- Troy T. Hall Registered Linux User #342150 Mandrake Club Member Abilene, KS.