Somebody on here said that it is possible by special request to get an
FTP download of the ISOs.

Well I an a club member and want to make that request - so whoever it
was could you point whoever sets this up in my direction.

No matter what I try I can't get a decent download going via bittorrent.
Its been running for days now and max rate I have got so far is average
of 8Kb/s and if I throttle back the upload I get even less :-(

Its downloaded 2Mb in the last 8 hours.

I suspect it may be my crap broadband provider.

regards

--
  John Willby
  Registered Linux user number 321644