On Tuesday 09 March 2004 01:48 pm, John Richard Smith wrote:
> Marc wrote:
> >I am using the  ?VT8233 [AC97 Audio Controller] and my sound is very
> > choppy. I had the same problem with 9.2 and 9.1.
> >Does anyone know how to fix this ?
> >
> >   TIA
> >Marc
> >KM5KW
>
> This is your onboard sound chip , so what did you do when you solved the
> problem in M9.1+M9.2 ?
> John

   Sorry for the misunderstanding.  In 9.X I just did without sound But after
over a year without sound I think it might be time to find a way to fix it or
else get a sound blaster card. I have tried the alternate driver but that
just changed the problem to having no sound at all.

--
Composed on a 100% Microsoft and
windows free computer using