I have a feeling this is one of those things that ain't jes' me (a
rarity, indeed) ... when I try to perform an update via the Mandrake
Control Center, no matter which mirror I try I get:
     "Retrieving failed: curl failed: exited with 9 or signal 0"

Is this one of those "wait and it'll get fixed" things, or need I do
something different since upgrading to 10?  TIA

I get a little lost at the command line still, which, I suspect, may be
what I will need to do.
--
Chuck Mattsen ... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... Mahnomen, MN
Registered Linux User #346519