Hi,

I recently updated all my links for the MDK 9.2 software packages and
updates to the UK Canterbury FTP site using urpmi.

However, when I try to install some of the packages on the list it gives me
an error like "The following packages... ... have bad signatures, continue
to install?"

I was told this might be because I have not downloaded all the updates for
the existing software. So I did that and I still get this error with most
packages.

Also - if I tell it to continue with the install the package still seems to
work okay when its finished. So I'm not sure what it's getting at?

Is there any genuine reason why it is giving this error?

Thanks.