> > Hi,
> > I installed 9.1 two days ago on my new machine. No problems, everything
> > seemed to install without problem and yesterday I was dowloading some
> > photos from my digital camera. All went well then I tried to burn them on
> > a CD with K3b. Things seem to go well but when I tried to read that CD, I
> > couldīt access the data and the icon was locked.
> > No doubt I missed something but what?
> > Thanks and be patient please, I am a homeuser newbie
> > Maryse
>
> "I couldīt access the data and the icon was locked."
>
> What Icon? The CD Icon? On the desktop?

Yes. When I insert the disk on which I copied my photos and click on K3B, I
can see the photos are on the CD. But I cannot open it directly

> Are you using supermount?

Whatīs that?

> Did you save permissions in K3B? Not having a digital camera, the
> permissions I assume are user? Not root?

Itīs a mass storage. I could download them into Home dir without problem as a
user.
It is just that I cannot access the data in the RW CD.

TIA
Maryse