On Friday 12 March 2004 03:24 am, Poogle wrote:
> On Thursday 11 Mar 2004 19:36, Myers, Dennis R NWO wrote:

I know what you mean, it is almost always on by default, strange that in this
case it went to off. Glad it works now though. Have fun, there are some
issues with 10.0, see the erratta  but all in all I for one think this one
cooks. It is very snappy. I like the new prog tree too.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842