That's because Gnome wins hands down. Heheheheh.

By the way, what is the best text editor?

Chuckle...

-----Original Message-----
From: JoeHill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 March 2004 14:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Software Recommendations MDK 9.2

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:00:24 +0200
Alaa The Great disseminated the following:

> you trying to say HTML is not written in text editors??
> next you'll be telling me people use wysiwyg tools to write memos and
> reports.

Heh, see my post above. I thought of that a split second after I hit 'send'.

Dammit, not the 'which is best text editor' thread again!! I've only been in
this a few years and I've seen it a thousand times already...

I'm pissed he didn't ask about WM's...no opportunity to point out, for
example,
that KDE is developed by Maoists and uses baby seals as test subjects.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046