On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:52:16 +0200
Alaa The Great disseminated the following:

> giFT is a daemon that enables you to connect to multiple networks
> including FastTrack (the kazaa network), OpenNap, Gnutella and the best
> network of all OpenFT (openft is developed by the giFT team so you can
> consider it the native protocol).
> Apollon is a KDE gui for giFT and you can get them all from PLF mirrors.
>
> I really recommend giFT (console lovers should try giFTcurs instead of
> apollon), consider running an OpenFT searchnode there is a shortage of
> those.

I tried that, but I could never get any decent downloads goin'. I waited about
24 hours and just nothin'. With MLDonkey, I'll get hundreds of hits and have the
full movie in a few days. In the last 6 months I've filled 2 CD cases, about 100
CD's.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046