Fajar Priyanto wrote:

Hello,
with your help I have my battery running on my compaq nx9005, my fan is controled and when i log out the notebook shuts down alone.
I checked my MCC and ACPI and ACPID are running but APMD is stopped.
If I remember the differences are depending on the type of computer (newer models use ACPI).
My guess is all is connected because my fan was running all the time before setting up the ACPI and getting the battery indicator...
Bye
Christophe