On Wednesday 17 March 2004 13:49, JoeHill wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:39:42 +0200
>
> Klemens Arro disseminated the following:
> > I updated my mdk 10 box, and what hapend is that apache (v. 2) don't
> > start anymore. If I start it manually it starts, but it don't recognise
> > php files anymore.
>
> First eliminate the obvious: go to Mandrake Control Center and check under
> services to make sure Apache is configured to run at boot.

It is configured to run on boot. And it shows like httpd is running, but it
isn't.

> With Apache running, do a:
>
> service httpd restart

It did'nt sow errors:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] klemens]# service httpd restart
Shutting down httpd2:                                           [   OK    ]
Starting httpd2:                                                [   OK    ]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] klemens]#

> and watch for any errors.
>
> As for the PHP issue, make sure you have apache2-mod_php installed:
>
> rpm -qa | grep apache

yes, it is installed.

Yesterday it was working, at night I made update (bugs etc.) and when I booted
up my box at morning, it didnt work.

--
Klemens Arro

My software never has bugs; it just develops random features.

Using: Mandrake Linux 10
Registered Linux User#: 346118
ICQ#: 179198850