On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:59:06 +0700
Fajar Priyanto disseminated the following:

> Then install mod_php, the easiest way is from Configuration > Packaging >
> Install Software. Search php, and install that has got to with Apache. In
> mine, I always configure Apache full with all of its modules when I install
> mdk. Goodluck.

LOL! This is why it is very important to at least review the thread before
posting, Fajar :-D

We've already eliminated the mod-php issue, it is installed.

It does sound likely that something in the update 'broke' the PHP functionality,
as well as did something to the service itself.

This is where you need some real expert help to try and troubleshoot this, I
would definitely post to the Expert list, explaining of course that you've
already eliminated the two most obvious problems ;-) You might even consider
posting to the Cooker list, since that's where these updates would be pretty
well known by several list members.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046