On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 17:50, Fajar Priyanto wrote:

> Now I love winxp better :)) thanks to Linux.

BITE YOUR TONGUE YOUNG MAN
"Love WinXP better" -???
Gads...you need more beer.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
This fortune cookie program out of order. For those in desperate need,
please use the program "________randchar". This program
generates random characters, and, given enough time, will undoubtedly
come up with something profound. It will, however, take it no time at
all to be more profound than THIS program has ever been.