Anne Wilson wrote:

On Thursday 18 March 2004 21:30, Josenildo Marques wrote:

In my share of the world they advertising they're selling any
software for a reasonable price, payable in 10 months.

Assuming that it's genuine software, I presume that the 'reasonable price' is still high for many people? Not that I'm cynical, or anything, but being realistic, a commercial company gets what it can for its products.

That's true, but I think in this case the objection is that they are using their monopoly position. There was a similar brouhaha about British Telecom shortly after it was privatised, IIRC.

Sir Robin

--
"Have you googled yet?"
"Willow, she's seventeen!" - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533