Ok, I recently took my laptop to 100% Linux for the OS, and I do run Windows, but I run it the way it should be...with the ability to minimize it when it gets in the way (via Win4Lin). My problem is that when I tell KDE to power off my computer, it gets through the shutdown screen and the screen will go black, but the computer won't turn off. I have to hold the power button down to get it to completely shut off. Is there possibly a setting that could need tweaking? Oh, I am running 9.2 btw.

-Matt