Help, I have my web limited by my company now, so I can't google till tomorrow. I need
help with parsing an xml file. I need to cut out a fax number from the file. Easy
enough I though just grep and cut the line, but the whole file is one line. I know
this is a simple command but I can't work it out on my own, and with out google
(strange how easy you get attached to things) I am stuck. Please help.

Thanks,

Tony.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
This message, and any associated attachment is confidential.  If you have recieved
it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information
in any way, and notify either the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately.
The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not necessarily
the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless specifically stated.  Whilst every
effort has been made to ensure that emails and their attachments are virus free, it is
the responsibility of the recipient(s) to verify the integrity of such emails.
Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street
Stockport