Hi all,
Sorry if I re-post, but the original message had no subject :-(

I've just installed Mandrake 10.0 on my PC.
The system has two disks, on disk 1 I just left the original Windows Xp partition, on
disk 2 (bigger and faster) I have freed some 11gb from XP with Partition Magic.

I've installed Mandrake 10.0 in expert mode, I got it to install in the free space,
making two partitions: one of 10gb for '/' and a 1gb swap partition. Result after
partitioning: 70GB NTFS - 10GB Ext3 - 1GB Swap

Installation went OK.

Now I can access with LILO both the XP installation and the Mandrake one and
everything works fine.

The main problem I have is that if I launch Partition Magic from XP, PM shwos for disk
2 with a single partition and says it is a damaged one. I suspect some partition
overlap but I'm not sure on how to move....

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Paolo Tavazzani
Fastweb S.p.A.