I've been trying to install mandrake10 for about a week now.
I keep getting a boot failure when I try to boot from cd1. I've
re-downloaded the iso image from 4 different locations and i still get
the same error. I've tried boot the machine off of my fedora core 1 cd1,
and don't have any problems, so I know my cd drive is working.
  Anyone else having this problem. It seems really odd that you'd get
the same error with an iso downloaded from different locations.

Jim