Glenn wrote:
On Friday 26 March 2004 20:47, William Hatfield wrote:

Can someone recommend a good book on Mandrake? This stuff is confusing to
me but I really like the software.

Bill Hatfield
www.badhatproductions.com

O'Reilly's "Running Linux" helped me, and still remains a good reference.

...but is a bit hard to follow for a newbie! If you are looking for something at "Dummies" level, but not quite so patronising, I'd recommend Marcel Gagne's "Moving to Linux - Kiss the Blue Screen of Death Goodbye!" ISBN 0-321-15998-5 available from Amazon.

Margot