On 03/27/2004 01:55 PM, Anne Wilson wrote:

Yes. You will have a longer lilo, from which you will be able to boot into either one.

Okay. I got the new kernel installed and running.

Then I plugged in the camera. /var/log/messages keeps telling me the same, no drivers or modules for the new device. No /dev/sd? device shows up. gtkam does not recognise anything as a generic ptp device. /proc/bus/usb/devices does still show the camera.

So this ends up in a dead end again, from where I look at it...

Thanks for the assistance, though!
Paul

--
There is no opinion so absurd that some philosopher will not express it.
- Marcus Tullius Cicero

http://www.nlpagan.net/linux.htm