On Saturday 27 March 2004 10:51 pm, skidley wrote:

> > If I read the thread correctly you want to have a sig similiar to mine?
> >  If so, why not use a little perl script called "makesig.pl"  If you
> > want it I'll send it over or just google/linux for it.
>
> I am interested in makesig.pl so I grabbed the rpm and installed it. I
> just type makesig.pl at the command line and it just hangs there doing
> nothing it seems. There's not much documentation on how to use it.How
> does it work?

Did you make a sig file?  I'm using Kmail and heres what I have setup for my
signature:

In my setup I have "Obtain signature from output of command"

Then the command is:

/home/chris/makesig.pl-0.0.9/makesig.pl sig.txt

Below is my sig.txt file:

beginconfig(
    maxlines=20
    footerfile=uptime|
    sigdashes=yes
)endconfig

  Regards
  Chris
  A 100% Microsoft free computer
  Registered Linux User 283774 http://counter.li.org

--
  Regards
  Chris
  A 100% Microsoft free computer
  Registered Linux User 283774 http://counter.li.org
 11:06pm  up 2 days,  5:30,  4 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.39, 0.43