My messages sent over the past 24-36 hours have not made the list, as
far as I can tell, so this may not, either.  :-)  But, in case the mail
server eventually gets the enema it apparently needs, I should report
that the problem below has been solved.

Not sure what caused the problem/change in the first place, but I needed
to go into the X Server settings within Mandrake Control Center and
reselect the proper hardware (Radeon), as well as enable 3D.  After a
log-off and log-on, all is well.

--
Chuck Mattsen / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / RLU #346519
Mandrake Linux release 10.0 (Community) for i586 kernel 2.6.3-4mdk

What you are, not what you have, is what makes you rich.