Philip Cronje wrote:

I don't know whether you've gotten it to work yet, but I installed UT today to play it
again, so I thought I'd pip my config file over to you.
By the way, it lives in the ~/.loki/ut/System directory.

//philip

It works! Kind of, anyway-- it runs, and the speed and sound are good, but the display is awful. I seem to have only a few colors, mostly deep reds and blues; it's bad enough as to be unplayable. And I don't have the first notion of where to look to (perhaps) fix it. I'm terribly ignorant when it comes to graphics configuration.

I really aprreciate all of your help, Philip-- and I's understand if you didn't feel like responding to this. It's been a ridiculously long thread. ;)

Thanks again,
Marv

--
Help in the research to find cures for devastating diseases like Huntington's, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's-- donate your computer's leisure time to [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/