On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 16:29:28 -0500
Todd Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's probably just par or par2 (see
> http://parchive.sourceforge.net/)
> I don't know about guis cause I just use em on CL, too.

I found par2, and I also have unrar, but what to do in a situation where
I have all the *.partNN.rar files - like from part01.rar to part59.rar,
but no main.rar file? I have pars, but doing par2 r <something.par2>
just goes through all the files I have and then displays "no repair is
necessary". Meanwhile, I still don't have the main rar file, and rar
won't extract anything.

What to do, other than wait for someone more experienced to post the
file and do this all over again?