----- Original Message -----
From: "Hoyt Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: [newbie] menu items disappeared

> On Sunday 04 April 2004 08:18, eric jackson wrote:

I had already tried typing mcc before I posted my problem.Bash gives me an
error that says it doesn't know anything about a command named MCC.

Someone suggested the update-menus command so I tried that. That seems to be
doing something because the output the command gives seems to indicate it's
working but there is no visible change in my menus.

----