On Sunday 04 April 2004 14:14, eric jackson wrote:
> [...]

Then I don't have any more ideas.  If it was happening to me at this
time I would reinstall.  Before you do however you might wait a while
until someone tells us why that is the stupidest thing you could do.
--
Regards;
Hoyt

Ignore the past and you will fail!
Ignore the future and you have already failed!