Hello again

I was wondering if there were such a thing as an archive for this list.
If there is could someone tell me how to look up a subject in past
messages.

I have a digital camera (Fuji Finepix S3000) and it's not currently
supported by linux. I've purchased a xD card reader, and hooked it up.
It shows up on the desktop but I can't seem to access any files. I think
it's not mounted, but I can't find the device anywhere to mount it.

I know this topic has been bashed around a bit in the recent past, so if
there's an archive for the list I can go there and look up the old
posts.

Thanks
Pete

Pete Doak