On Monday 05 April 2004 09:40 pm, Pete Doak wrote:

->I know this topic has been bashed around a bit in the recent past, so if
->there's an archive for the list I can go there and look up the old
->posts.
->
->Thanks
->Pete

Pete, try one of these URLS:

Newbie:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-newbie&r=1&w=2

Expert:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-expert&r=1&w=2

Mandrake also has the lists archived/searchable on their web site but I have
more luck with these.

PS have you googled for your camera or reader? Good info comes up
sometimes....

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                 Dark< >Lord