Hello,
It is the first time in more then one month that I had to use XP again... :-(
I tried to burn files to a cd-rom that I burned with K3b last week. when I started the project I set it for multisessions... Today I wanted to add new directories to the same cd... I tried different thinks during one hour and finely I went to nero under XP to do the job.
What I still don't get is when I have a date cd in my driver and I click on the cd-rom icon on my KDE desktop, I can see no files at all (I tried to view the hiden files also).
I ask again here if there is a help file for K3B because my help file is grayed out in the help menu (maybe there is no help file??)
When I make a copy of an audio cd I can not get the titles of the tracks when I ripp them.
I hope I can get some help ;-)
Bye
Christophe