On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 03:07 am, many eyes viewed rhein's words:-
> Hello,
> It is the first time in more then one month that I had to use XP
> again... :-(
> I tried to burn files to a cd-rom that I burned with K3b last week. when
> I started the project I set it for multisessions... Today I wanted to
> add new directories to the same cd... I tried different thinks during
> one hour and finely I went to nero under XP to do the job.
> What I still don't get is when I have a date cd in my driver and I click
> on the cd-rom icon on my KDE desktop, I can see no files at all (I tried
> to view the hiden files also).
> I ask again here if there is a help file for K3B because my help file is
> grayed out in the help menu (maybe there is no help file??)
> When I make a copy of an audio cd I can not get the titles of the tracks
> when I ripp them.
> I hope I can get some help ;-)
> Bye

Christophe ,
If you're using supermount I am not certain that K3B works. I know that I have
tried to write to a mounted CD and K3B umounted it first, then went through
everything.

I haven't had any problems with it, but when you burn a CD you should preserve
the permissions in the appropriate box where you also select multisession.

On my system K3B works straight on the install, either as user or root. I
don't use supermount, but your mileage may vary.

Charlie.

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524