Ok - I tried searching through the damn list and can't get it.
Where in the hell is the damn kernel source for 9.2? It's not apparently
on the CD's...and I can't live without my kernel source.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
It is true that one may become rich through practicing evil, but the
power of Truth and Justice is that they endure . . . and that a man can
say of them, "They are a heritage from my father." -Fifth Dynasty (Old
Terra) calendar: The Wisdom of Ptahhotep