Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 07:42, Tom wrote:

It shouild be on cd 3 in the rpms folder. Or you could pull new ones from www.kernel.org.

Ok - dig - the KERNELS are there, but I want the kernel sources. There was an email about this about a week or so ago. Having a kernel is one thing, having the sources is another.

I can't compile device drivers without having the kernel headers and
sources - no video driver, no modem driver, etc etc etc.

Getting slightly pissed off at this 9.2 installation this morning.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Do not do unto others as you would they should do unto you. Their tastes
may not be the same. -- George Bernard Shaw

Isn't the 40 or so megabyte rpm on the cd the sources? When you install that doesn't it put all the source / header files into /usr/src/linux? I have always just pulled down the file from kernel.org and un-tarred and compiled. I could be wrong.
Tom