On Saturday 10 April 2004 08:35, Alan Dunford wrote:
> Like others on this list running Mandrake 10.0, I had a few problems with
> Kuickshow - there is a bug in Qt and I could not get Qt3.3 going.
>
> However I have come across a very similar picturefile viewer called
> Gwenview which seems to do most of the things that Kuickshow does and
> although it appears to have been developed for 9.2,  it does work well with
> Mandrake 10.0.
>
> See http://gwenview.sourceforge.net/download#stable

Hmmmmm. <head scratch>  I'm not having any problem with Kuickshow under 10.1
(or previously in 10.0 or 9.2.), and I've used Kuickshow for the slideshow
function twice today (looking for a T-Shirt design I'm working on).

--
18:10:22 up 12 min, running Mandrakelinux release 10.1 (Cooker) for i586,
kernel 2.6.3-7mdk

Toddlers are the stormtroopers of the Lord of Entropy.