And so in the new tree, does this folder in the Community section become the
equivalent of CD4?

ftp://ftp.proxad.net/pub/Distributions_Linux/mandrake/Mandrakelinux/devel/community/contrib/i586

It's basically the same as this folder in the Cooker section (without the
bleeding-edge updates), right?

ftp://ftp.proxad.net/pub/Distributions_Linux/mandrake/Mandrakelinux/devel/cooker/contrib/i586

Apologies for the basic yet particular questions.  Just trying to figure out
my way around and what I should be adding.

Thanks,
Rory