Different update sites seem to have different structures. Also, the
Mandrake Club mirrors page doesn't seem to work.

What's going on? Which sites are up to date? Wasn't this meant to be
fixed by today?

Also, how the hell does the new structure work? Everything I read
gives different advice.

I installed from the 10.0 CE disks. Do I have a choice between:
1) Updating to 10.0 release and then just getting security updates and
fixes
2) Following Cooker to 10.1
3) Something in between. If so, what is it?

Are the main sources Distribution, Updates and Contrib? If so, where in
the new structure are they?