On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 15:28, Lanman wrote:
> Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 00:49, Lanman wrote:
> >
> >>Hope this is a sign of things to come!
> >>
> >>BayStar wants to cash out of SCO deal!
> >

> > I almost pee'd myself on that one...hehehhehe..."The worm turns"
> >
> > stephen kuhn - owner
>
> It was kind of funny wasn't it? That and the article about the first
> company that paid for a SCO Linux license, then regretted it immensely!
>
> Ya gotta love the information age!
>
> Lanman

What I truly find funny is the way that "the investor provided no
information about what the specific violations were" - rather like SCO
not really giving any information about it's alleged copyright
violation, don't ya reckon?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
She has an alarm clock and a phone that don't ring -- they applaud.