Stephen Kuhn wrote:
On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 15:28, Lanman wrote:

Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Mon, 2004-04-19 at 00:49, Lanman wrote:

Hope this is a sign of things to come!

BayStar wants to cash out of SCO deal!

I almost pee'd myself on that one...hehehhehe..."The worm turns"

stephen kuhn - owner

It was kind of funny wasn't it? That and the article about the first company that paid for a SCO Linux license, then regretted it immensely!

Ya gotta love the information age!

Lanman

What I truly find funny is the way that "the investor provided no
information about what the specific violations were" - rather like SCO
not really giving any information about it's alleged copyright
violation, don't ya reckon?

stephen kuhn - owner

Like I said Steohen, "Poetic Justice", or maybe a really well-built Non-Disclosure Agreement?

Lanman