On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 18:23, Margot wrote:

> I just wonder what they put in the coffee so they can't tell the
> difference between a poodle and a goat... ;-)

In the Southern States of the US, it could be moonshine, or plain
out-and-out "lack of brain cells"...(to get really stoned, drink wet
cement)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Delay not, Caesar. Read it instantly. -- Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar"
3,1 Here is a letter, read it at your leisure. -- Shakespeare, "Merchant
of Venice" 5,1 [Quoted in "VMS Internals and Data Structures", V4.4,
when referring to I/O system services.]