Try this for now:

# urpmi.addmedia --update new-updates ftp://ftp.proxad.net/mirrors1/ftp.mandrake-linux.com/Mandrakelinux/official/updates/10.0/RPMS with ../base/hdlist.cz

Enjoy

SnapafunFrank

On Sun, 2004-04-18 at 21:55, Thujan wrote:
Kaj Haulrich kirjoitti viestissään (lähetysaika lauantai, 17. huhtikuuta 2004
19:03):
> On Saturday 17 April 2004 13:08, Thujan wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I found server which works, but easyurpmi page doesn't?
> > Now I'm wondering howto add
> > source main
> > source contrib
> > source updates
> > with command line?
> > I have done that many times but always with help of page
> > http://urpmi.org/easyurpmi/
> > Mainly just copy&paste text from the page.
> > Especially this end part with dots .. cz  etc is confusing?
> > Can somebody say what is the syntax to addmedia?
> > I have 10.0 C
> > Which by the way works beautifully with 2.6.3  :-)
> >
> > Thank you advance
> > best rgds
> > ~tt
>
> Actually, it is not that hard. If you've found a good, up to date
> mirror, you can do it along these lines :
>
> Open a terminal, become root and type :
> urpmi.addmedia main <here you can copy & paste the URL of the ftp
> server from i.e. a browsers address field, when you are in the
> correct directory>.
> Then go back to the browser, go up  parent directories until you are
> in the <base directory>. Notice how many times you have to go up.
> Now, be sure to find a file in the base directory called hdlist.cz.
> line : with ../../../base/hdlist.cz  (where the ../ represents one
> directory up).
> Finally, run the command. Repeat those steps for every source, i.e.
> contrib, updates and so on.
>
> HTH
> Kaj Haulrich.

Thank you. I managed to add:
urpmi.addmedia main
ftp://ftp.some-server.com/pub/Linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/10.0/i586/Mandrake/RPMS
with ../base/hdlist.cz

urpmi.addmedia contrib
ftp://ftp.some-server.com/pub/Linux/distributions/mandrakelinux/official/10.0/contrib/i586/
with ../../i586/Mandrake/base/hdlist2.cz

But media updates:
still missing, is there some diffrence to add updates?
And also something strange behaviour urpmi calculate depencies twice when
I say: # urpmi.update -a
But it works and I can install packages, only updates doesn't work.

best rgds
~tt