On Sunday 18 April 2004 05:56 pm, Drew Martin wrote:
> Hi All,
>         Sorry this has been asked before,but I have done a clean install of
> MKD 10.0 CE,and Apollon has stop working when I installed it.It will not
> connect to any sever.What do I need to download to make it work?
>                                                Drew
I am having the same sort of problem,  for me it seems to be a problen with
the fastrack plugin, openFT works but there are not many users listed.  It
worked fine in 9.2 but not so in 10.

Regards,
Dan Gordon
--
Sun Apr 18 19:03:03 EDT 2004
 19:03:03 up 1 day,  4:59,  0 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.13, 0.18