Stephen Kuhn wrote:

On Wed, 2004-04-21 at 08:22, Dan Gordon wrote:

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 05:07 pm, Drew Martin wrote:

Hi Dan,
Thank you for that,works a treat,connected to FastTrack
1st time.

Your welcome, Glad i could finaly help someone :-)

Regards,
Dan Gordon

Sorry to bust in on this thread, but what IS Apollon / FastTrack?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I don't mind arguing with myself. It's when I lose that it bothers me.
-- Richard Powers

Apollon is a p2p filesharing program in GTK2. It uses the gift protocol to connect to networks. Fasttrack is better known as the Kazaa network, which is what the infamous kazaa is based on.