Hi Folks

I've got several mail accounts setup in Kontact but am having a few problems
with collecting email.

I'm on ADSL via a router, so any machine that is on the network is on the
internet.  I'm using Mandrake 10 and Kontact for email, news, etc.

Most times whenever I "check email" I get an error message that says

"Could not login to pop.freeuk.com The server terminated the connection
immediately"

As I have several accounts, i get one of these error boxes per account that it
fails to check.

It doesn't happen all the time, but quite a lot these days.  For example if I
check email when it logs in, I get it, but 30 seconds later it could be fine,
or not, depending on how it feels. I can't find any pattern other than that
message.

I don't know how to fix it, I don't know where it is getting its information
from but during this time I am connected to IRC, MSN, ICQ and www ok, so the
connection is there and "up".

Help!

Cheers

Elwyn