Elwyn,

> Right, well, I've got somewhere!

Great, but it didn't help here.  I changed my setup and it still happened
exactly as before.

> I managed to mangle the whole mail system, but hey, saved me having to
> delete them. One day I'll get some of them back, when I work out what I
> did...
>
> Anyway. If I tell it not to delete messages from the server then there is
> no problem!  Can anyone add that to the equation and help me/us??

 Regards
      Trevor Rhodes
Webmaster: Ann Forbes and Descendants
Email:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website:   http://www.annforbes.org
 16:50:03 up 1 day, 12:17,  0 users,  load average: 1.34, 1.11, 1.03
--
All comment and ideas expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect
those of any other idiot...