Hi All,

Been running MDK 10.0 (CE) for about a week, and beginning to get used
to it.
(Thanks to Derek for his help).

Still VERY new to Linux, so will be asking questions.

I have added a 2nd user (dominic), and am having a problem allowing
'dominic' to use sound.

It says 'permission denied', do I need to set permissions, or can I do
it from 1st user (where setting up sound etc. is fine).

Th reason for setting up 2nd user is to allow my son (dominic who is
disabled), to use the PC, with sound, and other input devices (joystick,
tracker ball, Accessible features), seperate from me.

Please help ( in simple terminology at the moment!)

Peter