I am a newbie to linux and i have two problems. For those of you who
remember me, i finally got the lilo problem fixed, but when you solve one
problem two more come up.

1) My sound card does not work under linux. i typed /usr/sbin/sndconfig
and it probed for my sound card. It found "SB Live!" and you hit ok and it
says "SB Live! is not supported" you hit ok and it exits.

Note: when i installed linux using lnx4win the sound card worked but when
i installe it the regular way i get the above problem.

2)I would like to know how to run wine. I typed
wine /mnt/DOS_hda1/windows/calc.exe

to see if i could run a windows app under linux (in this case the
simple calculator program)and
it brought up some error that said it can't find some ms dll file.

Any suggestions? Any help you could offer would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you,
Jas